At Eucalyptus, we manage all media internally. So we’re looking for someone who can foster close relationships with media vendors and partners, who understands how to optimize spend within brand channels and is detail-oriented. You will be comfortable working with internal creative services and external partners to coordinate the day-to-day campaign management and channel executions that drive marketing and business outcomes.
As Eucalyptus’ first Brand Marketing Coordinator you will:
Coordinate campaign deliverables with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely dispatch
Negotiate with vendors to achieve the best value in-channel
Optimize media spend through tweaking channel mix and exploring new opportunities to decide where the next dollar is best spent
Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure the daily upkeep of media spend delivery, tracking and reporting
Partner with Marketing Analytics to analyse the effectiveness of your spend allocation and track and report on media spend through post campaign reporting
Be the main point of contact between Eucalyptus and its partners in sponsorship, editorial and brand collabs to ensure partnership activity is executed to the highest standards
Work closely with relevant marketing teams (including performance, creative and studio)
At least 2 years of experience working in a media or marketing context with spend going in and/or out
Adept at implementing systems and processes
Be able to find value in channels or negotiate value where there is none
Have a proven track record for managing timelines and deliverables
A confident communicator who can get the most from of vendors and partners
Incredible organisational skills
Analytical mindset with experience in media spend reporting
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious