With a number of new launches on the horizon, Eucalyptus is seeking an experienced Content Designer to help execute the planning and production of empathetic, inclusive, well-researched and evidence-led content that informs and inspires Australians to take productive steps towards improving their health.
Working across a portfolio of five brands including Pilot, Kin Fertility, Software, NORMAL, and Juniper (with more to come!), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help define how our brands live digitally, and pave a new way forward for health content in Australia.
In this exciting, newly created role, you will work closely within the diverse, talented and fast-growing Growth Activation team to develop and design landing pages, in-app content experiences, and ecommerce shopfronts.
What you’ll do:
As the Content Designer (Landing Pages) reporting to the Growth Lead (Activation), you will have the opportunity to:
- Leverage your copywriting skills to help form and implement an adaptable content design process across multiple streams of work, including Landing Pages, eCommerce Shopfronts, and our Growth Engineering in-app experimentation
- Apply user-centred design principles, both written and visual, to develop content that encourages and empowers users to take healthcare into their own hands
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team with Product Managers, Digital Designers, Content Designers, CRO Specialists, SEO managers, and Software Developers to deliver digital products and services
- Analyse feedback, research insights and data to create empathetic, user-centred content. You’ll use this information to support content decision making and reflect this thinking in low-fi wireframes
- Collaborate with your team to establish working relationships with stakeholders. As part of this, you’ll communicate clearly and regularly to understand stakeholder needs, foster support and get buy-in for content
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Contribute to content guidelines and content design systems. Eg. style guides, voice and tone, UX writing principles, and best practice copy pattern
- Make the complex simple: We’re on a mission to simplify healthcare for all Australians, and we want our content to reflect this
2-3 years in a similar role, with proven experience working in content design and/or UX writing
Passionate about user experience with tactile examples of where content has influenced key business decisions and outcomes
Comfortable in establishing content design systems and practices the whole team can get around
Adaptability and an understanding of how to work to a specified tone and voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
You know how to get buy-in from key stakeholders; working in a team. You’ve got a track record of bringing people on the journey with you – they know what’s changing and why
Experience using tools like Whimsical, Figma, or similar, as well as analytical tools to quantify the impact of your work
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Nice to have:
Experience in health and wellbeing, with an ability to approach healthcare content with maturity, empathy and understanding
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious