Eucalyptus' mission is to deliver higher-touch, higher-quality healthcare. We do this by launching and running consumer healthcare brands built on a shared technology platform and supply chain. This infrastructure needs to be able to scale up fast and maintain the flexibility to serve a diverse set of current and future brands.
Our shared 'infrastructure' includes the amazing teams of humans who power our operations day-to-day. Our Customer Experience team is a key pillar of our infrastructure.
The CX team is the nerve-centre of EUC's customer obsession. Its mission is to be the bridge between Euc, our healthcare practitioners, and our patients, so we can provide accessible, personalised and comprehensive healthcare.
What does this mean in practice?
Well, first we need to help power the machine. Euc is a health tech business; but large Direct-to-Consumer operations require humans to grease the wheels and solve all manner of customer problems. Next, we need to provide expert medical support, so patients know how to use their medication safely and effectively. Finally, we need to distill lessons from hundreds of patient interactions each day, so we can constantly iterate on our offering.
The CX Lead (UK) is responsible for setting up and leading our CX operations in the UK to achieve our mission. You'll have the opportunity to reimagine the way we think about patient support, and ultimately scale the team's impact on order fulfilment speed, customer retention and patient safety.
The scope of your role will initially be two fold:
- Recruit and onboard a patient-obssessed team of CX Specialists
- Setup and lead our CX operations in the UK, building on the processes and systems we have already built in our Australian operations
This is a People Leader role, reporting to the Head of UK and the Head of CX (Australia) and also forming part of the Operations Leadership Team.
- Launch a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) CX team of 5 to 10 people in the UK while finding ways to scale productivity, quality and safety
- Directly support with triaging and managing customer support tickets to ensure patients are looked after, and their treatments are delivered on time and be a critical point of contact for Eucalyptus partnered prescribers and help with managing their consultation flow
- Build an org capable of developing new leaders and process experts at lightning speed
- Be the steward of an empathetic, high-performance culture that ensures team engagement and retention
- Partner with our Supply Chain and Pharmacy Operations teams to create a seamless experience for patients from purchase to fulfilment, delivery and support
- Ensure our CX team is built to scale with our patient growth (in Australia our CX team is 40+)
About you (ideally most, but not all required)
- Patient obsessed - you understand and empathise with our diverse patient base; you relentlessly advocate for patients and build scalable systems that deliver real outcomes
- Inspiring leader - you motivate others to work hard, make tough decisions and perform at their best
- A coach - you guide your team to solve problems themselves and learn from one another
- Objective - you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions
- Proactive communicator - your words create clarity and momentum; you build inter-team relationships through clarity and empathy
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious
- Resilient - you keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot (which is most days!)
- A high achiever - you’ve probably been top of your class; this is the place to test yourself
An ideal candidate -
- Has 4-5 years of customer service experience or equivalent
- Is empathetic, reliable, caring and has strong problem solving skills
- Is extremely customer-focused and thrives on understanding our patients’ problems and finding the best possible solution
Bonus points if you have -
- Prior experience managing a team (3-4 people or more)
- Passionate about startups, healthcare, or both
- DTC customer service or operations experience is nice-to-have, but not required
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious