Eucalyptus' mission is to deliver higher-touch, higher-quality healthcare. We do this by launching and running digital consumer health brands built on shared infrastructure. This infrastructure includes the amazing teams of humans who power our operations day-to-day. Our Customer Experience team is a key pillar of our infrastructure.
The CX team is the nerve-centre of EUC's customer obsession. Its mission is to be the bridge between Euc, our healthcare practitioners and our patients, so we can provide accessible, personalised and comprehensive healthcare.
What does this mean in practice?
Well, first we need to help power the machine. Euc is a health tech business; but large DTC operations require humans to grease the wheels and solve all manner of customer problems. Next, we need to provide expert medical support, so patients know how to use their medication safely and effectively. Finally, we need to distill lessons from hundreds of patient interactions each day, so we can constantly iterate on our offering.
As Customer Experience Operations Lead, you’ll be responsible for motivating and coaching your team of CX Specialists to solve hundreds of customer challenges each day. This is a management position, so your main job is to support and empower your team of 4-8 support agents to provide a rich and valuable experience to every patient, ultimately driving improvement in CSAT and retention.
You’ll also help build more efficient CX team processes - from rostering and reporting to launching new comms channels and optimising help centres.
You’ll report to the Head of CX and form part of the CX Leadership team - so you’ll have a heavy hand in determining the strategic direction of the CX team.
At Euc, we know that frictionless, trustworthy and delightful customer support is a key driver of treatment adherence and patient retention. As a CX Ops Lead, your team will directly impact the metrics that matter to our patients’ health and fuel our business’ growth.
- Lead, motivate and support a team of customer experience specialists
- Own the daily output of your team
- Build customer support processes that can scale to 10x volume and ensure every patient receives exceptional service
- Launch new support channels, new products and new brands
- Scope and run strategic projects that create richer experiences and drive CSAT
- Shepherd the culture of our 40+ (and growing!) team to create a high-performing, fun and engaging environment
- 3-5 years of customer service experience or equivalent
- 2-3 years of management or team leadership experience
- Bonus points for startup or healthcare experience
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious