The CX team is at the heart of Eucalyptus and our brands. The team is growing rapidly and thrives on making every patient feel uniquely cared for and ensuring our Doctors and fellow Eucalypts can rely on us.
The primary responsibility of your role as a Customer Support Specialist is communicating with patients, doctors and managing consultation flow via our software platform.
You will triage and manage customer support interactions to ensure patients are looked after, and their treatments are delivered on time. You will also be a critical point of contact for Eucalyptus partnered doctors and help with managing their consultation flow.
There are opportunities to learn about different areas of the business and be involved in product launches, projects, and other initiatives as we scale.
Maintaining a fast response to our customers is essential, as such our team operates between 7am-9pm, 7 days a week. While flexibility for weekend work and rostering between our operating hours will be required, we work with you to find the right balance.
Skills and mindset
- At least 2-3 years of customer service experience or equivalent (e.g. hospitality, call centre, retail, etc)
- Naturally empathetic, reliable, caring, with strong problem-solving skills
- Goes without saying - you're obsessive about customer experience and thrive on understanding a customers’ problems and finding the best solution
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in the healthcare space or allied services, or a keen interest in health & wellness
- Experience using a range of tones of voice whilst interacting with a broad range of customers
- Experience with customer service software
- Interest in how digital businesses work and a willingness to learn
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious