Eucalyptus is looking for a Digital Designer to join our Growth team (Activation), focused on landing pages and blog experience for our patients. You’ll get an opportunity to work across all brands, and the work you’ll do will have a tangible outcome to both the patients and the business.
Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to help define how our brands live digitally, working closely with our team to make memorable, engaging experiences.
- Work with product, content design, developers and Conversion Rate Optimisers to create the best versions of our first-impression experiences.
- Use figma to turn those lo-fi wireframe ideas into a hi-fi design that developers can use to create the experiences in Webflow.
- Design mobile responsive experiences and consider different user behaviours and experience pathways when it comes to the UX of an experience (error states, cross-sells, logged in vs logged out etc).
- Help create landing page/blog design systems for our brands to grow throughput of design work, while ensuring a standard of excellence.
- Be a mentor to our Junior Digital Designers to help elevate their craft.
- Highly skilled in digital design.
- 3+ years experience working as a designer at an agency or studio.
- A deep understanding of the principles of graphic design (bonus if you also understand principles of UX design).
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be a role model, and a mentor.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious