Working across a portfolio of brands starting with two (with more to come!), the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help define how our brands live digitally, and pave a new way forward for online health in the UK.
In this exciting, newly created role, you will work closely within the diverse, talented and fast-growing Growth Marketing team at Eucalyptus (UK) to develop and design landing pages, content experiences, and ecommerce shopfronts.
What you’ll do:
As the Ecommerce Manager reporting to the Head of Growth, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team with Digital Designers, Copywriters, CRO Specialists, Marketers, SEO managers, and Software Developers to deliver digital products and services.
- Coordinate work between supporting functions in the cross-functional team to output performant landing pages that convert.
- Be responsible for the conversion performance of our websites, owning and driving iterative improvements.
- Collaborate with your team to establish working relationships with stakeholders. As part of this, you’ll communicate clearly and regularly to understand stakeholder needs, foster support and get buy-in for Conversion Rate Optimisation work.
- Use Google Analytics to measure the impact of work, coordinating with the Marketing team to ensure a cohesive best-in-class user journey from ad to purchase experience.
- Adopt, and contribute to, a highly effective process that our Australian team has honed to drive higher quality outcomes from pages created.
- Make the complex simple: We’re on a mission to simplify healthcare for all people in the UK, and we want our websites to reflect this
- 2-3 years in a similar role, with proven experience working in Landing Pages or Conversion Rate Optimisation in an ecommerce domain
- Passionate about user experience with tactile examples of where iterative learning and improvement has influenced key business decisions and outcomes
- Comfortable in establishing systems and practices the whole team can adopt as the team in the UK scales
- You know how to get buy-in from key stakeholders; working in a team. You’ve got a track record of bringing people on the journey with you – they know what’s changing and why, and then what the impact was
- Experience using tools like Whimsical, Figma, or similar, when working with a designer as well as analytical tools to quantify the impact of your work
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious