Eucalyptus' mission is to deliver higher-touch, higher-quality healthcare to every Australian, and the world.
We do this by:
(1) firstly, acquiring the best talent from best talent from medicine, creative, marketing, product, engineering, operations, strategy and more to come together; and
(2) secondly, investing, nurturing and developing these incredible individuals into world class people leaders, and so the cycle continues.
As an Employee Experience Lead , you will be:
- Driving the vision, strategy and OKRs for the Employee Experience pillar of the People function, alongside the Head of People and key stakeholders
- Engaging and cultivating relationships as the lead Business Partner to various functions across Euc across a range of People topics from Onboarding to Offboarding (L&D, Performance Reviews, Remuneration, HR, etc...)
- Providing day to day leadership for a team of 2-3 Employee Experience Specialists who serve as Business Partners to the functions within Euc
- Providing an understanding of where the gaps are in the team, and scaling the team to meet the needs of the company’s goals
- Driving ongoing optimisation of our Employee Experience systems, processes, and strategies to improve effectiveness of employee retention
- Driving a data-driven approach to Employee Experience and the ability to track market trends and provide analysis to the People team and stakeholders
(This role is a People Leader role, reporting to the Head of People)
About you (ideally most, but not all required)
- Visionary - you have a clear view of how the future should and are a consistent source of energy to build towards it
- Inspiring leader - you motivate others to work hard, understand what we’re doing and why, make tough decisions and perform at their best
- A coach - you guide your team to solve problems themselves and learn from one another
- Objective - you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions
- Owner - you'll be responsible for a key pillar of our People function; you'll treat it like your baby and sure the team is working on the highest impact work
- Proactive communicator - your words create clarity and momentum
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious
- Resilient - you keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot (which is most days!)
- A high achiever - you’ve probably been top of you class; this is the place to test yourself
- 4-5 years experience in a high performance environment (eg. technology, high growth start up, investment banking, consulting, etc)
- Passionate about start ups, healthcare, or both
Bonus points (nice to have, but not required)
- Prior experience managing a team (3-4 people or more)
- Prior experience working in Professional Services, Technology, Consumer Products/FMCG (including Groceries), or Healthcare industries
- Previously led program design across one or more specific Employee Experience topics (eg. L&D, Remuneration, HR policy, etc...)
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious