As our little startup grows quickly into a company of 200+, we need to scale the productivity of our CEO Tim and founding team to ensure they're not the bottleneck, and they have time and space to be effective. That means more time meeting managers, conducting interviews, and time to do deep work and plan effectively.
Our first EA hire will amplify the output of our CEO, and one of the other founders.
We know time and your mission is to ensure our time is focussed on the most impactful projects. We are looking for someone who is hyper-efficient, detail-obsessed and proactive. You will be a super organiser but also someone with great attention to detail and people skills.
- Productivity: Work with the CEO on optimising their systems for prioritisation and goal-tracking, ensuring they are consistently allocating their time and energy to the highest-leverage areas. You should be familiar with different productivity approaches and the software tools or systems to implement them.
- Calendar control: Leverage the CEO's time to ensure a focus on achieving key goals and managing their calendars to see where time can be better spent on higher-impact tasks.
- Inbox Zero: Help the CEO get to Inbox Zero every day by prioritising what’s important, what isn’t and pre-drafting responses for review/sending as appropriate.
- Travel: Coordinating the team’s international and domestic flights and accommodation.
- Events: Assist our People team with internal Eucalyptus events, team celebrations, and organising company offsites.
We're looking someone with 5+ years of experience as an EA, who wants to make a leap into the future of healthcare and technology.
- Emotional intelligence: The ability to read the room and have relationships with everyone within the company. Externally, we want to create memorable moments and delight everyone who interacts with Eucalyptus.
- A way with words. Not just good grammar, you'll have a mastery of email to the highest of standards, always striking the right tone.
- Master organisers. The ability to say "no", to be efficient with time, and to use tools to organise and communicate will be key.
- Multi-tasking. You will work across the CEO and another founder based in Sydney. Being supremely organised yourself is necessary but insufficient. You are a productivity nerd who loves creating systems, discovering, implementing and optimising tools for staying on top of it all.
- Ownership Mentality. No job is too small. Like all of us at Eucalyptus, you're happy to roll up your sleeves and do the task at hand.
- Alignment to our healthcare values. We are changing the way healthcare works in Australia by making it patient-centric. We're looking for someone who wants real change to be made, and loves that deep impact.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious