Who We Are
Eucalyptus is Australia’s fastest-growing healthcare company (and one of the fastest-growing private companies in the world) with five brands in its portfolio, each one changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in a broad range of demographics and health conditions.
All creative, media and strategy is done in-house and we have a bias for execution. Meaning you’ll be responsible for leading a team of talented creatives making work for each of our consumer brands and a variety of channels to supercharge our growth.
We’re looking for someone who understands how to make work that moves people from never having heard about our brands, to taking action and becoming lifelong patients. You will empower your team to move quickly, constantly try new ways in and scale what’s working into fully integrated campaigns.
- Direct the ideation, execution and iteration of all marketing and advertising
Lead a team to create work that wins attention, is purpose-fit for channel and, ultimately, enables our brands to help as many patients as possible
Be accountable for leading the standards and consistency of each brand’s identity and voice across all marketing channels
Oversee integrated through-the-line campaigns that drive business growth
Create an environment conducive to breakthrough creative work, including growing and up-skilling a world-class creative team and making space for good ideas to thrive
Take high level business and marketing strategy and lead creatives to make work that drives us towards achieving our ambitious goals
As Executive Creative Director at Eucalyptus you will need
8+ years of experience, with time at the Creative Director level or higher, where you had overall responsibility for the creative of one or more brands
A proven track record for directing creative at a high-growth or scale-up business
Strong leaderships skills and an ability to work collaboratively across channels and departments
A high standard for creative excellence and the ability to level up the craft within a team
Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities in order to manage day to day communications while setting and meeting strict deadlines and budgets
A broad range in tone of voice and the ability to make work that resonates with a variety of demographics
Excellent stakeholder management skills
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious