One of the key pieces of infrastructure in our shared supply chain is our network of pharmacy partners, that help us deliver medication to patients' homes, quickly and simply. Our partners either operate out of their own community pharmacies or our "cloud pharmacy" sites, which are custom-built pharmacy fulfilment centres.
The Fulfilment team oversees the operations and growth of our network of pharmacies. It's responsible for driving consistency across the network by identifying outperforming sites and then sharing lessons between them. The team works closely with Supply Chain to define Euc's distribution strategy and grow our network so we can help every Australian access personalised healthcare, conveniently and discretely.
As Euc's first Fulfilment Associate, you'll have two main goals.
First, you'll drive continuous operational improvement in our cloud pharmacy sites. Using data, you'll identify challenges and bottlenecks, then work with Site Managers and pharmacists to quickly find solutions. You'll measure the impact of your changes, iterate, then share these lessons across the network.
Second, you'll ensure that communication between key operational teams - fulfilment, supply chain and customer experience - is consistent, proactive and silky smooth. You'll create and maintain clear communication channels as well as help to escalate issues to the right teams, at the right time.
This role includes a healthy mix of fire fighting and long term problem solving in an a lightning-fast-paced environment, working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
This role is perfect for a generalist problem solver with a keen eye for detail and exceptional communication skills. This is the perfect launch pad to more senior roles in Euc's global Operations team.
The role reports to the Head of Fulfilment. Travel to our pharmacy sites from time to time will be required.
- Identify the toughest problems facing our pharmacy network
- Find the root cause of these problems, develop solutions and execute
- Address acute roadblocks in our fulfilment operations to solve live customer problems
- Drive consistency and best practice across the network through documentation, training and measurement
- Communicate clearly and consistently between sites and between the pharmacies, our supply chain and our customer experience team
- Travel to pharmacies to build relationships and collaborate with Site Managers and pharmacy staff to solve problems on the ground
Ultimately, this is a very flexible role and you'll need to be ready to tackle a wide range of challenges!
- Patient obsessed - you understand and empathise with our diverse patient base; you work with doctors to drive alignment and ultimately get better outcomes for patients
- Objective - you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions
- Reliable - you’ll have big goals and lots of autonomy; we need to know you can handle it
- Skilled communicator - your thinking and messaging is crystal clear
- Resourceful - you can move mountains with only some smarts and a bit of elbow grease
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious
- A high achiever - you’ve probably been top of your class; this is the place to test yourself
- 1-2 years experience in professional services, customer service or operations
- Passionate about startups, healthcare, or both
- DTC customer service or operations experience is nice-to-have, but not required
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious