Leading our UK marketing efforts, you will design a best-in-class acquisition strategy for our brands with an initial focus on performance marketing. You have a strong understanding behind the first principles of attention and audience intent, and have experience scaling new customer acquisition for direct-to-consumer brands.
- Manage and optimise paid media campaigns for Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok & affiliates across the Eucalyptus portfolio
- Measure spend + funnel efficiency against new customer volumes and CAC
- Maintain a fast feedback loop of test → measure → learn and share key insights to optimise creatives and marketing funnel
- Design attribution methods to measure the true impact of campaigns like hold testing or shifting the media mix
- Collaborate with the brand marketing lead to amplify the impact of brand campaigns
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimisations and execute on the changes
- Build a framework for identifying and opportunity sizing new channels
- Work weekly with our team in Australia to learn best practices, share lessons and strategies across markets
- Hire, manage and grow a UK based marketing team starting with a copy writer, designer, conversion rate specialist and video editor
- 4+ years experience in performance marketing or customer acquisition role for direct-to-consumer brands
- Proven track record of managing and scaling large budgets across different channels
- You’ve worked with creative teams to create ads that demand attention and drive action
- Excellent copywriting skills
- You've lead cross-functional initiatives to create and optimise high converting marketing funnels
- Experience with channel attribution which incorporates different data sources to measure uplift
- Clear understanding of event infrastructure and implementation best practices
- Comfortable working in environments that require context switching between different channels and brands
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with creating ad statics using tools like Figma or Photoshop
- Experience with email marketing
- Been through the journey of a fast-growing startup and understand how to excel within such an environment
- Experience managing and growing a team
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious