Eucalyptus' mission is to deliver higher-touch, higher-quality healthcare. We do this by launching and running consumer healthcare brands built on a shared technology platform and supply chain. This infrastructure needs to be able to scale up fast and maintain the flexibility to serve a diverse set of current and future brands.
Our shared 'infrastructure' includes the amazing teams of humans who power our operations day-to-day. Our Customer Experience team is a key pillar of our infrastructure.
The CX team is the nerve-centre of EUC's customer obsession. Its mission is to be the bridge between Euc, our healthcare practitioners, and our patients, so we can provide accessible, personalised and comprehensive healthcare.
What does this mean in practice?
Well, first we need to help power the machine. Euc is a health tech business; but large DTC operations require humans to grease the wheels and solve all manner of customer problems. Next, we need to provide expert medical support, so patients know how to use their medication safely and effectively. Finally, we need to distill lessons from hundreds of patient interactions each day, so we can constantly iterate on our offering.
The Head of CX is responsible for guiding the CX team to achieve our mission. Your coaching and leadership structures will help your leaders motivate and coach their reports to achieve great things. Your prioritisation framework will keep the team focused on the highest-impact work. And your vision for the future of CX at Euc will shape how a next-generation healthcare system delivers patient support.
You'll have the opportunity to launch new support channels, launch Euc brands into new markets, reimagine the way we think about patient support, and ultimately scale the team's impact on order fulfilment speed, customer retention and patient safety.
This is a senior leadership position, reporting to the Head of Operations and forming part of the Operations Leadership Team.
- Communicate your long term vision for CX; own the project roadmap to realise your vision
- Grow our team from 35 to 100+ while finding ways to scale productivity, quality and safety
- Build an org capable of developing new leaders and process experts at lightning speed
- Be the steward of an empathetic, high-performance culture that ensures team engagement and retention
- Launch new brands (we have 5, and counting!), new support channels and new geographies
- Partner up with our Supply Chain and Pharmacy Operations teams to create a seamless experience for patients from purchase to fulfilment, delivery and support
- Contribute to Euc's long term Ops strategy as a key member of the Ops Leadership Team
- Customer obsessed - you understand and empathise with our diverse customer base; you relentlessly advocate for customers and build scalable systems that deliver real outcomes to them
- Visionary - you have a clear view of how the future should be and are a consistent source of energy to build towards it
- Inspiring leader - you motivate others to work hard, make tough decisions and perform at their best
- A coach - you guide your team to solve problems themselves and learn from one another
- Objective - you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions
- Proactive communicator - your words create clarity and momentum; you build inter-team relationships through clarity and empathy
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious
- Resilient - you keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot (which is most days!)
- A high achiever - you’ve probably been top of your class; this is the place to test yourself
- Experience managing managers, as part of a large (preferably diverse) team
- 6+ years experience in professional services, customer service, sales or operations
- Passionate about startups, healthcare, or both
- DTC customer service or operations experience is nice-to-have, but not required
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.