Eucalyptus' mission is to deliver higher-touch, higher-quality healthcare to every Australian, and the world. We’re looking for a passionate New Product Development Analyst to join our world class New Product Development team, specialising in OTC Medicines, Complementary Medicines, Food Products, Medical Devices and Cosmeceuticals.
The NPD team is responsible for researching, ideating, justifying and developing the best personalised product solutions in the market catering to all 5 of our brands.
This is a New Product Development Manager role, reporting to the NPD Team Lead
As a New Product Development Manager, you will be:
- Creating the vision for market-leading healthcare products, and building the short-term and long-term pipeline for all brands across a range of product categories.
- Deep-diving into market trends and running gap analysis to provide justified business cases for what should (and should not) be a part of our current product offerings.
- Attending external events, such as medical, healthtech, food & nutrition, and raw material supplier conferences to stay ahead of the curve, and formulate innovative product line and product range expansion ideas.
- Engaging with University researchers to build innovation-to-commercialisation relationships.
- Engaging the wider Euc functions, including Brand GMs, Procurement, Design and Customer Experience to provide insights into new product & packaging forms, and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Staying accountable for your ideas, and to manage and support the development process to bring the next big thing to market.
- Regulatory expert - A solid understanding of regulatory frameworks(e.g. TGA & FSANZ) relating to either complimentary & registered medicines, or food products.
- Researcher - Prior experience in consumer trends analysis, market research and/or building justifiable business cases.
- Fast moving - you can develop products at pace, which are legally sound and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Qualified - Degree level in a relatable field (e.g. Chemistry, Food Technology, Biology etc)
- Influencer - Ability to justify data-backed evidence with a level-headed, commercial approach
- Proactive communicator - you’re able to build lasting relationships and your words create clarity and momentum
- Owner - you'll be responsible for the future of our product offering; you'll treat each product with utmost care and thought
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - about bring your ideas to fruition and can hit the ground running
- 3+ years cross-functional experience in a high performance environment in a product development, category or brand management role (eg. healthcare, FMCG, high growth start up).
Bonus points (nice to have, but not required)
- Prior experience working for a consumer healthcare/FMCG/Food company, specifically in a product development or a brand manager role.
- Prior experience with University / PhD-level research on projects with commercialisation potentials.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious