We’ve recently moved into our spanking new office digs - EUC HQ and are looking for the new face of Eucalyptus! The Office Coordinator role looks after the entire office experience and will be the first point of contact for all visitors to EUC HQ.
You’ll be interacting with our founders, building management and staff on a daily basis shaping the look and feel of the office, directing deliveries and gaining exposure to some exciting internal/external events and longer term projects
Day to day office management will include:
- Managing key supplier contracts (cleaning, catering)
- Looking after repairs and maintenance issues
- Stocking first aid kits and coordinating training
- Coordinating fire warden training
- Management of deliveries and post
- Ordering and assembly of furniture
- General office layout and cleanliness
- Ordering of Euc merch
- Stocking our kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Greeting guests and coordinating catering for critical events
Please note - there will be some manual labour involved and the successful candidate will need to be able to lift boxes between 5-8kgs from time to time.
- Are a customer service, hospitality or reception superstar!
- Are a social butterfly and LOVE interacting with people
- Possess excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and can quickly respond to and resolve issues
- Possess the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious