Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
But the role doesn't end there.
We expect you to be able to create a partnerships strategy that leverages the org, which covers the wider health landscape from PHI's, GOV entities (hospitals), Pharmaceutical companies, corporates, health and wellness retailers, and more.
Once the strategy has been set - it's about execution.
We want you to be autonomous in your work, allowing you to explore all business relationships and sales models being safe in the knowledge that we will back your decisions 100% if you believe in it.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have a results-driven optimism and tenacity, a great eye for niche (and mass!) opportunity, and also be able to fully understand and identify the pools of value worth going after.
You will be able to get your foot in the door anywhere and feel comfortable talking to senior execs from any organization. You will be capable of representing Eucalyptus, and manage relationships after they have been created.
This role will have large growth opportunities within the org as we enter hyper-growth.
We aren't just looking for any key account managers, we're looking for personality and conviction - even if this is from an unrelated industry. If you can prove to us you've got what it takes to get in the door and represent us effectively, then you deserve a shot.
- Identify and establish retail buyer relationships suited to each brand. This may include relying on existing network connections and cold-calling new leads
- Develop Eucalyptus' Partnership strategy
- Create and set your own OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), taking into account your expected lead success and anticipated new revenue pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing relationships
- Be capable of creating new partnerships across the entire healthcare industry (PHI's, GOV, Pharmaceuticals, Corporates, Retailers and more)
- Present monthly performance reviews across function and to our COO
- Work with the NPD team to collate and present current range and new product pitch decks to retail buyers
- Work with brand GMs to collate and present sales forecasts both internally and externally
- Negotiation of margin and sales value with external sales channel
- Negotiation of sales promotion activities and spend with external sales channel
- Work with the growth team to collate and present market and competitor insights
- 3-5 years proven experience delivering sales targets working as a key account manager, category buyer or business development manager (FMCG desirable)
- Ability to clearly communicate forecasts, results and sales strategy
- Ability to clearly convey and highlight the product key selling features
- Ability to navigate tough conversations and to challenge 'how this is usually done', without compromising your integrity or the company's image
- Superior organisational skills
- Superior presentation skills
Bonus Points if you have
- Experience with the larger pharmacy, grocery and wholesale chains
- Experience with large scale supply chain & distribution
- Experience leading a team
- Worked in a fast paced, high growth environment previously