We’re looking for individuals who are equal parts creative and analytical. You’ll manage a team of talented in-house creatives with a broad range of creative and production skills to test new ideas, insights and strategies; and double down on those that are working.
This is an extremely important role to take our brands Kin & Normal and Juniper & Software into its next phase of growth. We see success in the role as someone who learns from channel and business performance numbers to develop marketing insights and create engaging content that drives outcomes for our patients and the business.
You will essentially be a “mini Creative Director” in a very autonomous environment, working alongside some of the most talented creatives in the industry where they are embedding a different approach to how creative is done - with fast feedback loops which in turn tasks out the guesswork.
- Manage and mentor a team of designers, copywriters, editors and motion designers
- Understand and analyse data and performance marketing results, identifying key strategic audience and business insights
- Writing insight-driven briefs for high-performing assets that engage and convert
- The oversight and project management of these teams and projects, ensuring consistent weekly creative output free of blockers
- Use a testing framework to iterate and produce multiple ad variations
- Implement and optimise processes, systems and workflows to design an end-to-end creative engine from concepting to final edits
- Work alongside a performance marketing manager in your brand’s squad to have one eye on the numbers at all times
- Collaborate with teams including Growth, Product and General Management to leverage and share customer insights to increase overall funnel performance
- Identify gaps in the content library and work with production and run-point on shoots within your team to fill these gaps
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing Team to both send insights up the funnel; and help bring to life memorable and consistent through-the-line campaigns
Ideally you will:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a creative leader in a digital media environment (brand, agency and/or publisher)
- Have led junior creatives and know what it takes to inspire them
- Possess excellent copywriting skills
- Be just as comfortable in a spreadsheet as you are in a studio
- The ability to turn business opportunities into insights and turn those insights into high-performing creative content
- Have a digital-first mindset with an ability to drive multi-channel engagement
- Show an eagerness to learn about complex health topics and understand how to communicate and translate with our target audiences
- Be experienced collaborating with performance marketing teams and/or on-the-tools performance marketing experience
- Possess the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious