Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Eucalyptus you will:
- Manage and optimise paid media campaigns for Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tik Tok & affiliates across the Eucalyptus portfolio
- Establish a weekly test-measure-learn feedback loop with our creative team to drive consistent ad improvements
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence to share performance metrics and insights to the wider acquisition team
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimisations and execute on the changes
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure Eucalyptus is implementing best in class strategies and tactics
- 1-2 years experience in a performance marketing role or similar
- You’ve worked with creative teams to create ads that demand attention, and drive action
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within CAC targets
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings, and areas of opportunities
- Derive key insights from analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Ad Reporting
- Understand the basics of attribution modelling to measure channel uplift
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with paid channels outside of Facebook and Google
- Experience with creating ad statics using tools like Figma or Photoshop
- Experience with email marketing
- Been through the journey of a fast-growing startup and understand how to excel within such an environment