As the Pharmacy Risk Officer, you will be required to:
- Work closely with senior management to define our pharmacy regulatory strategy as we scale from 200,000 to 1 million patients (and beyond);
- Run and manage audits into our pharmacy operations to ensure compliance with our clinical standards, regulatory requirements and defined risk appetite;
- Move seamlessly between high-level thinking and on-the-ground execution to ensure the risk decisions you've made are operating as expected;
- Monitor changes in the regulatory, legal, political, social and technological environments to ensure Euc's pharmacy partners continue to provide effective mitigation to emerging risk;
- Prepare best-practice pharmacy clinical standards to drive consistent patient-safety outcomes (e.g. counselling processes and information);
- Manage SOPs, QA processes and training material for the national pharmacy operations network to ensure safe and effective working environments for employees;
- Act as the flashlight, accelerator and pressure that matures the processes in our partner pharmacy network.
You are a:
- Registered pharmacist - you have clinical roots and are looking for an environment where you can get meaningful leverage on your expertise; current AHPRA registration.
- Clear communicator - your communication style brings clarity and momentum and you can deftly switch between technical and non-technical language to get your point across;
- Independent mind - you are not afraid to speak up, even in the face of pressure;
- Big picture thinker - you understand how Euc's pharmacy partners support the wider business strategy and can make excellent decisions when operating in uncertain areas;
- Regulatory wiz - pharmacy regulations make sense to you, and you're excited to use that knowledge to break down barriers to healthcare.
- Clinical expertise
- 3+ years experience in a high-performing environment
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy regulation
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and change management
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.