Eucalyptus is a healthcare technology company that dreams, builds and runs digital healthcare companies. We are only a few years old, but have already reached hundreds of thousands of patients to deliver them higher touch and higher quality care. We've recently achieved series C funding, and we're ranked in the top 5 fastest growing businesses in Australia. Now we're bringing this to the UK: it's an incredible journey, and we'd love you to join us.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will...
- Ensure medicines are accurately dispensed for patients in accordance with the prescriber’s intentions
- Provide advice and support to our patients, where within your areas of competence
- Work with the Dispensary Manager and Clinical Pharmacist to ensure we operate a safe and efficient dispensing service at all times
- Identify issues and potential improvements in dispensing accuracy and patient safety and raise them with senior colleagues
- Provide constructive feedback to dispensing staff when errors are made
- Record and analyse near-misses in the pharmacy
- Monitor your own accuracy and the accuracy of others in the team
- Own a set of key performance indicators for accuracy in the pharmacy
- Carry out other non-checking dispensary duties as required
You'll definitely have...
- Registered technician qualification with the GPhC
- Accredited accuracy checking qualification with at least 1 years’ checking experience
- Experience of working as a technician in community, hospital or industrial settings
- Safety focused - you proactively manage risk and maintain compliance.
- Customer obsessed - you are driven to deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Reliable - we can put our trust in you to deliver high quality work on time.
- A can-do attitude - incredible attention to detail and a true problem solver.
- Tech literate - we will use the latest digital tools to run a modern, paperless digital pharmacy.
And it would be awesome if you have...
- Online / distance-selling pharmacy experience
- Compounding or manufacturing experience
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious