We are looking for a Dispensary Manager to help us expand our business into the UK and who will help us in our mission to help people live longer and healthier lives. Based in our Birmingham (B6) pharmacy, you will:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day safe and effective operation of the dispensary, with the Clinical (Responsible) Pharmacist.
- Work with the Clinical Pharmacist to ensure an effective workflow to meet dispensary volume targets.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to create a seamless service between dispensary and warehouse to drive efficiencies and a great service for patients.
- Manage a team of Pharmacy Technicians, Dispensing Assistants and Packing Assistants.
- Oversee the management and control of dispensing stock quality and quantity
- Monitor, audit and manage operational compliance with GPhC and other regulatory requirements.
- Support and train staff to improve their knowledge and skills, and help them meet their career goals.
- Advise the Superintendent Pharmacist on operational issues, risks and potential improvements to deliver operational excellence.
- Own a set of operational key performance indicators for the dispensary.
- Carry out dispensing or checking duties applicable to your level of qualification / registration.
To join us on our exciting mission you'll need to be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ yrs previous management experience in a community, hospital or industrial pharmacy setting.
- Registered with GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician (preferred); or alternatively NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services (or equivalent) with over 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
And we'd love you to be/bring with you:
- Safety focused - you proactively manage risk and maintain compliance.
- Customer obsessed - you are driven to deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Reliable - we can put our trust in you to deliver high quality work on time.
- A can-do attitude - incredible attention to detail and a true problem solver.
- Motivator - a great role model and coach for your team.
- Tech literate - we will use the latest digital tools to run a modern, paperless digital pharmacy.
Bonus Points (not all required):
- Qualified as an accuracy checker
- Experience in compounding
- Experience in online pharmacy
- Experience or interest in dermatology
- Experience or interest in weight management
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious