Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
Pilot is an online health platform that connects doctors, pharmacies, and users.
We raise awareness around conditions that affect men (starting with sexual health, hair loss and trouble sleeping) and provide an easy to use interface for users to get help, for doctors to manage their consultations via telehealth, and for pharmacies to fulfil any prescriptions.
We make it safe and convenient for men to get access to healthcare and we don’t compromise on patients’ health care outcomes.
Pilot has over 1,000 reviews on Product Review, with over 30,000 Aussie members. (https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/pilot)
How does the Pilot platform help doctors?
Pilot does two things
a) improves access to healthcare for a notoriously hard-to-reach group – men (especially younger men) who are less inclined to talk about or address their medical needs
b) streamlines the user experience from patient and doctors point of view. This is done by automating the collection of most of the information a doctor needs in a consultation, providing this information in an easy format to doctors so they can make a decision on treatment, and making sure their time is used effectively
- Flexibility! Work on your own schedule
- Paid on a per consult basis
- Able to work in the comfort of your practice or home office (Telehealth)
- Guidance and support from our medical directors and GP community
- Be part of the tele-health revolution in Australia!
- Full general or specialist AHPRA registration
- Valid medical indemnity insurance
- Australian Citizen/ Australian Permanent Resident/ Temporary Resident with full General Registration with the Medical Board of Australia as per the laws under the AMDS Act of the Health Department.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Excellent in both written and spoken communication
- Friendly and approachable
- Fairly comfortable with technology