As the Privacy Counsel at Euc, you will be required to:
- Work closely with senior management to define our data strategy as we scale from 200,000 to 1 million patients (and beyond);
- Design, implement and manage iterative improvements to Euc's privacy governance structure to ensure we meet our regulatory obligations (both in Australia and overseas);
- Monitor changes in the regulatory, legal, political, social and technological environments to ensure Euc's privacy framework continues to provide effective mitigation to emerging privacy risk;
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels to successfully build consensus, influence without authority, and get decisions implemented;
- Manage the development and delivery of ongoing privacy training to Euc's employees and doctors to ensure we are at the top of our game;
- Understand the entire data lifecycle at Eucalyptus and implement useful processes and training to ensure its security.
- Clear communicator - your communication style brings clarity and momentum, even through complexity;
- Data-driven professional - you geek out on data and its potential to move the needle for our patients;
- Passionate operator - you've outgrown your current role and want to contribute on a meaningful level;
- Independent thinker - you are not afraid to speak up, even in the face of pressure;
- Context guru - you understand how data supports Euc's business strategy and can break that down into achievable projects;
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious;
- High achiever - you've been top of your class your whole life, this is the place to challenge yourself.
- 3+ years experience in data and privacy fields
- Experience with foreign privacy regimes
- Tech / startup experience a bonus, but not essential
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious