As Eucalyptus and its brands grow, an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Associate to join the team has emerged. As our new product development pipeline accelerates Procurements needs to source these products from the best suppliers to help meet the requirements regarding time, cost & quality.
The Procurement Associate will report to the Procurement Lead and will be responsible for identifying the right suppliers at the right price and quality for new products as well as manage the supplier and product throughout the product lifecycle. We are unique in our scope - you’ll be looking after a wide range of products including cosmetics, complementary medicines, food products, physical devices, registered pharmaceuticals, electronics, and everything in between.
As you will be looking after multiple projects at the same time, this is a great opportunity to apply your project management skills
As Procurement Associate, you’ll focus on:
- Collect the specifications from the product owner
- Investigate new and innovative supplier and technologies
- Identify cost saving and quality improvement opportunities
- Create the sourcing strategy and manage the RfX process
- Present options to product owner and design team
- Manage sourcing timelines from request to delivery
- Supplier management:
- Identifying new suppliers both domestically and internationally for our expanding product range and markets
- Creating and managing lasting relationships with our suppliers
- Working closely with our supply & demand management team to provide forecasts to our suppliers for high-volume/ high-risk articles
- Supporting the wider supplier performance management
You will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a procurement, supply chain, supply and demand planning or new product development role
- excellent numerical and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- exceptional project management skills
- an understanding of contractual agreements and the ability to work with our suppliers to achieve the best outcomes for EUC
- strong relationship building skills and a partnership approach to supplier management
- strong organisation skills and the ability to manage projects end-to-end
- strong digital skills
Bonus Points if you have:
- completed or commenced courses or degrees in procurement and/or supply chain
- experience in working in procurement in FMCG, cosmetics or complementary medicine
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious