Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
As a Technical Product Manager of the Foundations team, you will be:
- Developing a deep understanding of the business and product, and drive a vision for the Foundations team
- Continuously collaborating with consumers of the Foundations team and stakeholders to understand pain points, opportunities and requirements
- Working closely with the Engineering Team Lead to prioritise, roadmap and scope work
- Define, track and own success metrics to measure the impact of the product
- Break big hairy complex, technical projects and goals into small, deliverable pieces to maximise business impact
Examples of what you’d be working on in the first 3 months:
- Deep dive into the technology and get a landscape of the high level challenges that impact development infrastructure, devops and tooling, operations, data, security and compliance
- Develop a 12 month strategy, vision and roadmap for our unified patient service
- Collaborate with our pharmacy operations to understand where the inefficiencies are and prioritise, scope and deliver features to improve speed for our customers
- You have a minimum 2+ years of product management experience or a similar role
- You have a technical background, ideally previous experience as a developer
- You have experience managing competing priorities across new features, iterative improvement, manage tech/operational debt and scalability
- You’re passionate about inspiring and leading teams so that they understand what we’re doing and why
- You’re excellent at driving outcomes and filling gaps where it’s needed to ensure the success of the product
- You always think of the big picture, and analyse what is the most important for the company to ensure the team is working on the highest impact work
- You are excellent at translating complex, technical concepts and translating them to non-technical stakeholders
Bonus points for:
- Product strategy experience
- Experience with platform products, payments or data