Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
As a Product Manager of the Activation team, you will be:
- Building out the vision and strategy on how we deliver the best-in-class website experiences to maximise conversion rates using data and deep understanding of our customer segments
- Collaborating with designers, developers, performance marketers, copywriters and general managers to improve conversion rates
- Ruthlessly prioritising and scoping work to ensure that the team is working on the right things at the right time
- Creating processes and systems to improve the velocity of experiments and product launches as Eucalyptus continues to manage many more product lines
- Continuously analysing the performance of the experiments we do, iterating on them using quantitative and qualitative data
Examples of what you’d be working on in the first 3 months:
- Collaboration with the Brands to prioritise and create landing page experiences that not only tell a story, but educate the customer to optimise for conversion rates
- Systemising how we receive requests, prioritise and scope work to ensure we are delivering impact at a high velocity and quality
- Developing and driving a differentiated e-commerce experience and strategy across our Brands
- Develop lead generation strategies, with a focus on health content or tools and ensure its optimised for SEO
- You have a minimum 2+ years of either product management, growth or e-commerce experience
- You have a strong understanding of experimentation methodologies, including experience with growth funnels and knowledge of the Pirate Metrics
- You are fluent with data and the tools, especially with Google Analytics, to understand where traffic is coming from to derive insights and attribute purchases to specific channels
- You demonstrate customer empathy - whether that be going deep into customer interviews or analysing the way users move on our site
- You are comfortable with saying no, by prioritising the right things and making tradeoffs to ensure the team is working on the highest impact work
- You have strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams and stakeholders who come from diverse backgrounds
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where you have to balance velocity of decision making, quality and having a MVP mindset
Bonus points for:
- Experience with landing page optimisations
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with Shopify and Webflow