About the work
Our Brands are built on a shared platform that powers patient-facing functionality such as prescription management, asynchronous doctor consultations and more recently, pathology. These capabilities that are built on a unified platform enable our Brands to launch a variety of conditions (such as contraception, hair loss, sleep, acne) at scale.
As a Product Manager at Eucalyptus, you will:
Working closely with the Head of Product and team to drive product vision and strategy for your team and to ensure your team’s roadmap is aligned with the wider Eucalyptus vision
Identify and prioritise work that drive maximum impact on the company strategy and OKRs
Break big hairy platform projects and goals into small, easy-to-execute on pieces to maximise impact
Making tactical and strategic product decisions, informed by quantitative and qualitative data, with the appropriate velocity
Define, track and own success metrics to measure the impact of the product
Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology
Contributing to the Product Management culture and craft as we double in size
- You have a minimum 3+ years of product management experience working with agile development teams
You have experience managing competing priorities across new features, iterative improvement, manage tech/operational debt and scalability
You’re excellent at driving outcomes and filling gaps where it’s needed to ensure the success of the product
You always think of the big picture, and analyse what is the most important for the company to ensure the team is working on the highest impact work
You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where you have to balance velocity of decision making, quality and having a MVP mindset
Bonus points for:
Product strategy experience
Experience in platform products
Proficiency in Sketch or Figma
Startup experience - especially as a founder, or as a key person who built the product
Proficiency with SQL
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious