Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
As a Senior Product Manager at Eucalyptus, you will be:
- Working closely with the Head of Product and the team to drive product vision and strategy for the Capabilities team and ensuring it is aligned with the wider Eucalyptus vision
- Identify and prioritise work that drive maximum impact on the company strategy and OKRs
- Break big hairy platform projects and goals into small, easy-to-execute on pieces to maximise impact
- Making tactical and strategic product decisions, informed by quantitative and qualitative data, with the appropriate velocity
- Define, track and own success metrics to measure the impact of the product
- Contributing to the Product Management culture and craft as we double in size which would include mentoring
- You have a minimum of 3 years of product management experience working with agile development teams
- You have experience managing competing priorities across new features, iterative improvement, manage tech/operational debt and scalability
- You’re passionate about inspiring and leading teams so that they understand what we’re doing and why
- You’re excellent at driving outcomes and filling gaps where it’s needed to ensure the success of the product
- You always think of the big picture, and analyse what is the most important for the company to ensure the team is working on the highest impact work
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where you have to balance velocity of decision making, quality and having a MVP mindset
Bonus points for:
- Product strategy experience
- Experience in platform products
- Proficiency in Sketch or Figma
- Startup experience - especially as a founder, or as a key person who built the product
- Technical background
- Proficiency with SQL