Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- Conduct ongoing keyword and topic research to support editorial efforts and grow our organic traffic
- Analyse organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic while simultaneously identifying new business opportunities
- Lead SEO user-acquisition strategy for all brands, with the ability to pivot as our brands evolve and expand.
- Keep our pages technically optimised for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance (such as E-A-T and YMYL concepts).
- Become our in-house SEO specialist; you are passionate about your craft and willing to share your knowledge and insights to the wider team.
- 1+ years of experience working data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and other common reporting platforms.
- Confident with SEO auditing tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Mo