Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- Take ownership of the continued development of our existing Shopify website (eg itsnormal.com)
- Lead the build of new Shopify websites in the near future as we launch more brands
- Maintain a sprint-based development process for scoping, prioritising and launching new website features and initiatives
- Collaborate closely with our conversion rate optimisation (CRO) specialist to contribute to the experimentation and optimisation process across our websites
- Collaborate closely with our design team to ensure pixel-perfect visuals and excellent user experience across all devices
- A continued enthusiasm for educating yourself on the latest Shopify features and best practices.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience building Shopify websites.
- Experience customising new Shopify themes and plugins
- A portfolio to demonstrate your experience working with Shopify
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about creating pixel perfect visuals across different screen sizes
- Ability to implement design systems and develop interfaces that are consistent with brands
- You're comfortable working autonomously, taking initiative, and solving problems in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- An eye for visual design
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Experience building with Webflow
- Experience using design tools like Figma
- An understanding of experimentation and using data to make decisions