We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
EUC's second warehouse allows us to compound, pick, pack and ultimately deliver treatments to patients conveniently and discretely, helping them access the care they need. It's a second-of-its-kind facility, based in Geebung, QLD.
We're looking for an experienced warehouse manager to take charge of our first warehouse. You'll be in charge of day-to-day operations on site. Our ability to meet operational targets (and ultimately deliver treatments to patients on time) will depend on your ability to align and motivate your team each day.
You'll also be a 'bridge' between the warehouse team and the team at Eucalyptus HQ. While our warehouse has its own unique culture, its purpose is the same as Eucalyptus' - to provide greater access to higher-quality healthcare. You'll be in charge of ensuring the warehouse team lives and breathes this mission.
The QLD Operations Manager will report directly to Eucalyptus' Pharmacy Operations Lead.
- Meet daily operational targets (fulfilment speed, accuracy, CSAT, etc.)
- Recruiting, training and rostering
- Manage and coach warehouse staff; help them build their careers in operations
- Design workflows and layout to optimise warehouse space and output
- Identify and execute process improvements
- Work closely with the Lead Pharmacist to meet compliance and safety standards
- Live and breathe customer service; create a culture of excellence in the warehouse
- Support the Eucalyptus Supply Chain team in supply planning
- Be the voice of Eucalyptus in the pharmacy and the voice of the pharmacy in Eucalyptus
- 5+ years management experience in a warehouse / DC environment
- Obsessed with numbers - you live and breathe operational metrics
- Proactive communicator - you don't shy away from tough conversations
- Respectful - you care about people and support them to do their best work
- Customer focused - you relentless strive to make every package perfect
- Reliable - you're never late; your reports are accurate; you do what you say you will
- Safety obsessed - you go beyond just meeting standards, to keep your team safe
- Still learning - you are humble, hungry and keen to learn, no matter your experience
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.