Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia!
In just 2 years, we've grown to over 100 000 patients across 3 companies. Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin and Software) cater for different demographics. Our most recent brand, Normal, is changing the conversation around sexual health and wellness.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the org. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and ultimately people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
We want to set you up for success from day one, ensuring you’ll thrive here because you’ll:
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small (~80 people).
- An awesome office in Haymarket, near Central (with flexible work – esp. during COVID).
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!).
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Koala, McKinsey, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
EUC is looking for a deeply analytical Supply & Demand Planner to join our growing Supply Chain team. You’ll be responsible for synthesising massive datasets to help optimise stock levels of hundreds of SKUs across multiple warehouse sites. Our dynamic, rapidly growing demand environment and multifaceted supply side mean that you’ll need to find clarity in the noise and communicate recommendations to purchasing and logistics teams. With your guidance, we’ll never be out of stock again!
- Maintain optimal stock levels across a growing number of warehouses
- Identify potential out-of-stock occurrences in advance and execute rapid responses
- Report stock levels to EUC stakeholders and recommend changes to inventory strategy
- Maintain open lines of communication with suppliers to track seasonal manufacturing, stock availability and lead times
- Identify slow moving products and communicate insights to brand General Managers
- ‘Own’ EUC’s perspective on demand levels across all brands and SKUs
- Develop demand planning strategies based on product segmentation and volatility
- Utilise forecasting and planning tools to support inventory optimisation and supply plans
- Record and monitor key supply chain performance metrics
You’re ideal for this role if you are:
- Deeply analytical - you can manipulate data to drive insight
- A communicator - you are transparent; you help others understand the data and support them to make good decisions
- Digital native - you adopt new tech quickly; you strives to use the best available tools
- A team player - you effortlessly build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
Bonus points if you have:
- Completed or commenced courses or degrees in logistics / supply chain
- Experience in a similar role in FMCG, cosmetics or supplements markets
- A proven system for managing demand and supply planning