The Finance team’s mission is to be clear, to be fair, and to be timely and helpful, and we do this by making sure our daily and monthly processes run like clockwork to enable strategic and financial decisions to be made based on our reporting and insights. Our team is currently 9 people strong (with this role bringing us to 10) and comprises roles across financial accounting, inventory, FP&A, payroll and bookkeeping.
As the Systems Accountant of Eucalyptus you will be responsible for the integration, maintenance and improvement of our Finance systems - ensuring that they are properly documented and operating to their maximum potential. You will be the driver of key process improvements as more products and services are added to our existing brands and be the internal project lead as we migrate to an ERP system.
Your day to day will include:
Ongoing management and process mapping of our current suite of finance applications - Xero, Unleashed, Stripe and Shopify to name a few
Drive best practices and lead the implementation of our ERP system (Netsuite) scheduled for rollout over the next 6 months
Develop new business processes and functional enhancements within the Netsuite application
Adapt our financial systems as we rollout additional countries to our portfolio
Develop a deep understanding of our order book system, revenue streams and inventory management processes
User Acceptance Test and providing training to end users across the business for customized functions to improve efficiency and productivity
Identify automation opportunities across finance and operations and promote solutions
You have your CA/CPA qualification (or near completion)
3 - 5 years of relevant systems accounting experience
Working knowledge and experience in Netsuite
Bonus Points for:
Healthcare and/or startup experience
Multi-entity groups and consolidation experience
Experience in ERP systems implementation
Experience in SQL
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare, and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious